Pokemon Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Darkness

This server has a Heart of Darkness it fills our lifes with hate, Shadows, And death it will be the first and last thing you see If light think it is faster, better or, stronger then it is wrong because darkness will always be Faster and stronger so think

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I'm Sumatsu :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumatsu
Admin
Admin
Sumatsu

Hello I'm Sumatsu :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Sumatsu :D   Hello I'm Sumatsu :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 am

Hello there. I'm sumatsu an admin on the server Pokemon Darkness.Well first off my real name is Michael and I'm a adverage kid. I do ok in school get beat up you know same old same old :/.
Anyways I make different kinds of art you name I can do it or try. Either way it looks great ^-^.Anywways I'm born in canada and %75 Vietnamese and %25 Chinese, So I'm asian Very Happy and you probably think I'm racsit because I'm asian.Well I'm not my parents are though Razz. Yeah theres not more to tell about me if you want my youtube then its https://www.youtube.com/user/sumatsu1 And if you want an icon or anything just contact me I'll reply when I get some time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Sumatsu :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Darkness :: Introduce Your Self!-
Jump to: